Naked Lust

Author: Snoopy

Disclaimer: Don't own them. Wish I did. They belong to the Devil a.k.a Joss Whedon.

Feedback: Does Angel look yummy in leather pants? Snoopy

Summary: Angel and Buffy are two rich kids that hate each other, but find themselves falling under the veil of lust and passion.

Rating: R for now, NC-17 later..

Spoilers: None that I can think of.

Dedication: To all the B/A fans!

Note: I know I have like three other stories that I'm suppose to be working on, and trust me they will get updated soon, but I need a break, and this idea was popping up and wouldn't leave me alone.

Note2: I used some ideas from the show, like the barbie thing between Willow and Xander. I think it would be cute if that happened between Buffy and Angel. Also the characters have done a complete change, as you will notice at the beginning. But don't worry they will get more mature, and start showing the love....sometime....soon....I think.....?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 1


1986 New York

"Give that back to me!" shrieked the six year old blonde girl.

"No! You give me my Bubba Bear back first," ordered the six year old boy.

"Buffy! Angel! What is going on over here?" asked Mrs. Stevenson, the Day Care teacher.

"Angel took Mr. Gordo, and he won't give him back. Tell him to give it back, or else!" she threatened.

"No, I want my Bubba Bear back first. And what are you going to do to me? You're just a girl," he told her smuggly.

Before he knew what was happening, Buffy swung back her tiny fist, and punched Angel right in the stomach. He gasped in pain, bending over, with one arm clutching his middle.

"Buffy!" Mrs. Stevenson. "That's it, I've had enough of you two fighting. Time out, in seperate corners. Let's go!"

Buffy scrunched up her face, and was about to whine again, but the look on the teachers face made her stop. Passing Angel, she stuck out her tongue. He did the same, but the effect wasn't the same, because he was still clutching his stomach.

"I hate you Buffy!" he told her instead.

"I hate you too, Angel."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 2

1990 New York

"So, your mom said it was okay for you to stay at my house?" Cordelia asked Buffy. She nodded in return.

"Yeah, but to tell your mom that she doesn't want me staying up pass 9," Buffy told her.

"Yeah, okay. I get tired early too. So did you bring your new bridal barbie?" Cordy asked excitedly. Buffy nodded, and smiled from ear to ear, as she pulled out the beautiful bride from her backpack.

"Wow Buffy, nice doll," Angel said, as he came up behind the two conversing girls. He snatched the doll from her and started to shake her around.

"Angel! Give that back. I want my doll back," Buffy screamed at him.

"You want your doll back? Hmmm should I give it to you or not? What do you think Cordelia?" Angel asked the so far quiet brunette. Cordelia smiled shyly, as she stared at the boy she had, had a crush on since the third grade.

"I...I think you should do as Buffy says," she told him, getting an agreement from Buffy.

"See? Even Cordy thinks so, now give it!" she ordered, sticking out her small hand so he could place it in there.

"Well, I guess if Cordelia says so. But one thing before I give it back 'kay?" he asked Buffy. She looked at him curiously, waiting for him to continue.

"I think her heads to big for her body. In fact I think it's so big that maybe I should do something about it." Before Buffy could reply, he grabbed the loose blonde hair of the doll, and pulled with all his might on the head. It came off with a 'pop'. Buffy gasped in outrage. She snatched what was left of her precious doll, sniffling as Angel laughed at her.

"Here, you might want this. I don't have any use for stupid barbie heads," he told her meanly, pushing the head into her other hand. He turned on his heals and headed down to his class, smiling in satisfaction as the weeping sounds of Buffy echoed down the hall.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 3

1998 New York

"Hey Buffy!" someone called out as she walked down the crowded private school halls. She smiled in greeting, not really stopping to chat. She walked with determination, her destination; a locker with her favourite flaming fire lock on it.

She opened her locker and started to gather her things, humming softly to herself. She was so engrossed in what she was doing, she totally missed the shadow that loomed over her. Someone cleared their throat, and she turned staring at Angel's smirking face. Buffy groaned out loud.

"It's to early. I don't want to chat with you, so go find one of your hookers and leave me alone," she told him, turning back to her locker. He chuckled, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Aw, did the poor baby not get enough beauty sleep? I'm sure the teachers will understand you skipping all their classes. I mean they have to, cause where else are they going to find the fun?" he asked her, with a mocking smile. She rolled her eyes at him.

Typical Angel.

"Just for your information, I only slept with two teachers. Now please remove your arm. People might start to talk, and I so don't need any rumours that involve you in them." Angel did as he was told, but didn't leave.

"Come on Buff, I know you want me. It would be so much easier if you attmitted it to yourself," he whispered to her. She turned to face him, and glared.

"Just because I'm the only girl in the school that you haven't fucked yet, doesn't mean I'm going to give it to you." He gave her a shameful look, and tsked as he moved around to the other side of her, just as she was about to walk away. Buffy moved to the left side to step around him, but he saw it coming and moved in that direction also, blocking her path.

"Am I going to have to kick your ass? I already told you, I'm not in the mood for your stupid games, so just back off!" she told him, now becoming angry.

"Not until you do me the honour of being my date for Steve's party this Saturday." She didn't answer him for awhile, just stared. He stared right back, the amusement was evident in his eyes. Of course Angel found this funny. And of course later she was going to hate herself for giving into him so easily.

"Fine! I'll go, now will you move?" she huffed. He stepped aside, and made a scene as he bowed deeply, bringing his arm down in a wide arch.

"As the lady wishes."

"I wish you would fall off a building," she told him as she passed.

"Ah, yes, but you would have to go first," he said as he watched her walk away, staring at her ass in the short blue pleated skirt she wore. He also stared as she lifted her right hand and gave him the finger behind her back. He chuckled.

Same old Buffy.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 4

Friday Night

"So you actually accepted?" Cordelia asked Buffy in wonder.

"Don't say it like that!" Buffy exclaimed.

"Like what? I'm just surprised is all," she defended.

"It's not like I had a choice. The dick wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed. I mean, I don't even know why he tries?" Buffy wondered.

"Maybe he likes you?" Cordelia thought. She heard Buffy giggle over the other end of the phone.

"Yeah right. Angel O'Connor likes me? Are we still talking about the same Angel? The one that made my life a living Hell when we were kids?" Buffy asked. Cordelia sighed.

"Okay so maybe he doesn't. But why would he still be hanging around then?" she asked.

"Maybe he has something planned for tonight? In fact I bet he does. Maybe a joke, I mean it would so be like him to do something to me just so my rep would get damaged."

"Yeah I guess. Or maybe he just wants to sleep with you?"

"Or that. I am the only one he hasn't had sex with in the school. I mean even you got some from him," Buffy told her. She her Cordelia giggle, and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, and oh man does he know what he's doing," she said dreamily.

"Yes, okay I've heard it before. Can we skip the swoony school girl act please? Anyways, I told him that I would go, but that doesn't mean I have to be excited, right? I mean I could make him suffer," she told Cordy, a plan forming in her mind.

"I smell a plan? What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I still have to figure it out, but I promise it will be good. Listen I have to go, but be sure to be at the party. See yah." After Cordelia said the same, Buffy put the phone down, and headed up to her room.

She looked through her closet, insearch for the perfect outfit. Finding it she smirked, as the plan started to form in her head. After tonight Angel wouldn't even want to say her name, let alone talk to her. She would finally get rid of him.

At least that's what she thought.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 5

Saturday Night

Buffy got out of the shower, and got herself ready for the party. Applying a heavy amount of make-up to match her outfit, she glanced at her clock and noticed that she had a few minutes before he would be here. Blow drying her hair straight out, she added some light perfume, and gave herself a once over in the mirror.

She had chosen her slutest outfit, which consisted of a shimmery red crop top, which cut off just below her breasts. Her bellybutton ring glittered in the light, as she moved this way and that. She ran her hands down the front of her low rise black leather pants. The pants fit her like a glove, and outlined all her womenly curves.

She smirked. Boy was Angel going to have a hard time, metaphorically and literally speaking.

She heard a beep come from outside.

"Bastard," she said to herself. "He can't get his lazy ass out of that fucking car, and ring a doorbell?"

Grabbing her leather jacket, she rushed down the steps and out of the door.

Once inside of his black BMW, they just stared at each other.

"Are we going to sit here, or do you plan to drive your pimp-mobile sometime soon?" He chuckled.

"Aw, it's okay Buffy. Your little jibs don't bother me. I know it's all a facade to hide your lusty feelings for me." He started the car up, and pulled out of the drive way.

"Oh, poor Angel. I think you were dropped to many times on your head when you were a baby. I mean I can understand, your mother was a drunk, she would be capable of doing something like that."

"Don't talk about my mother," he snapped at her. She only laughed.

"Hit a sore spot, did I? Who knew Angel O'Connor had any feelings," she told him resting back in her seat.

"Yah, the same could be said for you." After that comment, the rest of the car ride was silent.

When they arrived at Steve's house, they were greeted by loud music, and several cars parked in illegal places.

"Do you want something to drink?" Angel asked her. She gave him a funny look.

"Yah, sure. Whatever is fine." He left shortly after. She took off her jacket, getting some appreciative looks from the males in the room. She smiled, accepting their gazes.

A hypnotic beat started up, just as Angel returned with their drinks. Buffy drank it down in one gulp, the alcohol burning her throat. She grabbed Angels hand after he finished with his, and dragged him into the middle of the room, where several other couples dance. She started to grind against him, the alcohol working quickly in her blood stream. Angel placed his hands on her hips, bringing her body more closely to his. She felt his erection, and smiled. Time for some naughty playing. With everyone watching the scene, she shimmied down his body, placing her hands behind her, so they trailed down with her. She skimmed his hard-on, which was growing by the second.

Once she rose again, she turned to face him, looping her arms around his neck. She lifted her left leg and placed it on his hip, grinding more closely into him. His eyes were almost black with lust and desire.

"Buffy...," he choked out. She smiled and leaned back, her hair falling around her. Her breasts nearly fell out of her top. She removed her hands from around his neck, and trailed them down to his groin. She started to stroked him through his pants. Looking up, she saw him starting at her intensly. The look started to cause a sensation to rise in her.

"Maybe we should take this to one of the rooms?" she asked. He didn't reply, just grabbed ahold of her hand and practicly flew up the stairs to one of the vacant rooms.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 6

They made their way up the stairs, passing couples making out, or just talking along the way. Buffy walked behind Angel, her mind going a mile a minute. Caution flew out the minute she had that glass of alcohol. She knew how little of a tolerance she had towards the beverage and with it running through her system, as well as the incredible lust she was feeling toward Angel at the moment, her perspective towards things that were right and wrong were clashing.

Once they reached the room, clothes were shed fast. Angel kissed down Buffy's neck, the taste of her skin was becoming addictive. She gave a small moan, and smoothed her small hands down the front of his chest.

He backed them up toward the edge of the bed, never breaking the contact that absorbed them. When they reached the bed, he sat down, placing Buffy between his legs, as he kissed down her throat to her naked chest. She gasped as he lached onto a nipple, sucking at it roughly. She fisted a handful of his hair, as she pulled his head closer to her breast. Letting out a groan she voiced her pleasure.

"Oh God. That feels...so good." Angel smiled against her left nipple, as he gave a pinch to her right one, as a reward. She arched her chest in response.

After spending sometime on her perfect breasts, he continued down to her flat stomach. He spent a little time playing with her naval, slipping his tongue in and out, making her giggle in the process. He grabbed ahold of one knee and placed it on the edge of the bed next to his left hip. She was now completely open to him, and a sense of fear went through her. Would he be please with her performance? Or would he laugh and tell her she was a great fuck and never speak to her again? Quickly shaking off the stupid thoughts, she shivered as Angel leaned forward and gave her a long lick from back to front. She moved a little closer, so the leg that wasn't up on the bed, bumped against the bed a little more forcefully.

She started to moan loudly, as he started to lick at her clit. At times he would place it in his mouth and give a hard suck, but then continue lapping at. He was teasing her, and she was starting to find it very frustrating. When he started to pull away after the second time he did it, she grabbed a hold of his hair, and gave him a sharp yank.

"Angel, let me cum," she nearly growled. He smirked. Catching her completely off guard, he grabbed her other leg, and quickly twisted, bringing her down to the bed with a soft bounce. He moved back to his spot, and started to build up her orgasm again. Buffy was near tears, when he finally relented and started to suck more strongly on her pleasure bud. Her orgasm caught her unexpectedly, and she arched her hips right off the bed, bringing Angel with her.

When she came back down from her high, she found Angel staring at her. He was resting his weight on his elbows, so he wouldn't squash her. They stared at each other, both thinking this was crazy, but loving every moment of it. He was about to lean down and kiss her, when Buffy remembered her plan. The alcohol had let her go this far, but she wasn't going to finish it. She pushed against his chest, until she was able to push him off of her and to the side. Angel confused beyond anything, just stared as she got up and put her shirt on. She went to put on her panties, but thought better of it, and just put her pants back on. She threw her panties to a half naked Angel, who was still lying on his side on the bed, a bewildered expression on his face. They landed on his chest, and he automatically reached up and caught them.

"Where the hell are you going?" he asked her, as she made her way to the door. She turned the knob and moved in the hall so she could look at him in the open door frame.

"I'm going home, where else would I be going?" she said smirking. He was about to open his mouth to reply, but she shut the door quickly. Walking down the long hall, she smiled as she heard him call out her name.

As she walked down the stairs, many people stared at her. Who knew what they were thinking.

'Good let them think,' she thought to herself. But she couldn't also help think about what could have happened if she let it continue. She shrugged it off and went in search of a lonely loser with a car for an easy ride home.

But a small part of her couldn't help wonder how it would have felt.

Maybe she did want it to happen, but would never admit it to herself.

*****

Inside the lonely bedroom, Angel sighed in sexual frustration. Looking down at the large bulge in his pants, he swore to himself that Buffy Summers would pay for his humiliation.

Another part just wanted to fuck her more for her little stunt.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 7

"We all saw his face when he left the room. It was priceless," Cordelia said, as she walked down the hall with Buffy early Monday morning. Buffy giggled congradulating herself on a job well done.

"I mean, that was not the face of someone well pleased. He looked like he wanted to murder someone," she continued.

"Probably me," Buffy said. Cordelia nodded her head in agreement, but gave another laugh.

"Then Percy goes up to him and he's all like,'Angel man, that Summers chick said you couldn't get it up.' I swear his face turned purple. If I didn't come to the rescue I think Percy would have been walking around with no head."

"Wouldn't he be technically dead then?" Buffy asked thoughtfully. Cordelia stopped walking for a second.

"Oh right. Silly me." They were about to continue on with their conversation when Angel came strolling up the other end of the hall, not looking at all fazzed as he had been Saturday night from what Cordelia had told her.

"Speak off the devil," Buffy whispered. Cordelia giggled, and walked on ahead to her locker, as Buffy went to hers. She had her back to Angel when he came up behind her.

"Real funny Buff. Didn't you know it's dangerous leaving a guy like that? He's bound to do crazy stuff," he whispered close to her ear. He moved a hand up her side, moving his body to the side so no one saw his actions, and cupped one of her breasts. Just for a moment Buffy lost herself, and leaned back against him, arching a bit before reality hit her and she pushed him away.

"Crazy stuff like jack off? But no, of course not, I mean in your case that would have been like almost a gift. You do that so damn much it should be a national holiday. Oh and that's sexual harrassment. Don't make me hurt you," she threatened him. He just smirked.

"Oh baby, I want you to hurt me." Totally ignoring her comments he pulled out her panties from the inside of his uniform jacket and gave a sniff. He closed his eyes and gave a soft groan. Buffy paniced, and snatched them away from him, quickly shoving them into her locker. She looked around hastily, and gave a sigh of relief when no one seemed to be paying them any attention.

"You aren't suppose to be talking to me. I don't even know why your here, I mean aren't you furious at me? Shouldn't you be off cursing my name?" she snapped at him. He gave her a low chuckle, which got the desired effect, and made her shiver.

"Why would I curse your name, when I'd rather moan it in ecstacy?" She gawked at him, clearly taken aback by what she was hearing. Even after what she put him through, he still wanted her.

Hm...she would have to work harder to get rid of him.

"Angel, I swear you need to go stalk someone else. Consider me clueless to your advances. I don't want to hear it anymore." With that said, she walked away. She was halfway to the girls washroom, a place she knew he wouldn't follow her to, when she felt herself being pulled into an empty class room, and pushed up against the wall. Angel stared down at her.

"You know what? I really don't care what you want to hear, cause I think you need to be taught a lesson Miss. Summers." He finished his statement with a kiss to her lips. It caught Buffy completely off guard, but that didn't mean she didn't respond. In fact she did. Whole heartidly.

He nibbled on her lips, then swept his tongue across, soothingly. He gripped her chin with his fingers, urging her to open her mouth more. She agreed, and he slipped his tongue in the warm, wet caverns of it. Her tongue came into action a few seconds later, rubbing sensually against his, as she ran her small hands up and down his chest, under his jacket. He pulled away from her mouth, and continued to place open mouthed kisses along her neck, and jaw area, as his hands ran down her sides to her hips. He gripped a hip, moving his left hand to cup a breast. He gave her a squeeze, which Buffy replied to with a moan. Moving his right hand down to her thigh, he lifted it and placed it on his hip, and he moved up the inside of her thigh, and under her skirt. He hiked it up some more as he pushed his hand under both skirt and panties, to find her warm and moist core.

"Hmm, someones wet," Angel said in a sing song voice. Buffy closed her eyes, resting her head against the wall, as Angel used his fingers on her. He moved back and forth, rubbing her pleasure bud in the process. He used fast, hard strokes on her, and when she was to the point of falling over the edge, he slowed down his movements, and restarted her crisis again. He slipped a finger inside of her, stretching her tight walls, and let out a moan himself. Buffy moved against his hand, her hips moving in small waves, as he inserted two more fingers. She gave little breathy pants, as she moved.

"Oh, yes. Oh, I'm so close. Don't stop, don't stop," she told him in a low rasping voice. When she was just about to hit her climax, he took his fingers and hand away from her, then completely stepped back, not touching her at all. Her eyes flew opened, and she stared at him in shock.

"W..what are you doing? Why'd you stop?" she asked him, as she tried to hold herself upright against the wall.

"I said you needed to be taught a lesson," he told her, moving in close again so he could whisper in her ear. "The moral is, don't fuck with me, unless you want to get a taste of your own stuff." He licked his fingers clean of her and then gave her a quick hard kiss, before leaving with a smirk installed on his face.

Buffy watched him go, licking her lips, and tasting herself on them as she berating herself for acting so stupid. She sighed in frustration, as pent up sexual tension started to form in her. He would pay. Oh he would.

Now if only her breathing could get back to normal, she could continue on as if nothing happened.

*****

Angel sighed to himself, as he left the classroom, and the delicous, and eager girl of his dreams behind. He really needed to stop with this foolishness, and just screw her brains. Maybe then he would get over his little obsession. Looking down at the front of his pants, he made his way to the boys washroom to get rid of his other problem, thinking back to how good she felt in his arms.

Maybe he wasn't ready to give her up yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 8


Buffy walked into class five seconds before the bell went. Mr. Spencer, the science teacher smiled at her. Buffy was one of his favourite students, putting the fabulous sex she gave him aside. Cordelia gave her an 'explain all' look, but Buffy just shrugged her shoulders, and mouthed 'later,' as she took her seat.

A minute after the bell went, Angel came strolling in taking no notice to the dissapproving look the science teacher was giving him. As he passed the last row he gave Buffy a pointed look, which she tried to ignore, thanking Mr. Spencer for making assigned seats. Buffy sat in the far back by the door, Cordelia sat in the near front, and Angel sat close to the middle.

Buffy was flipping through her textbook, when a school bag and binder settled onto the unoccupied space next to her. Glancing up, she noticed they belonged to Angel himself. The same Angel who was suppose to be sitting on the opposite side of the room, far far away from her.

She glanced in the teachers direction, but he seemed to be absorbed in his lesson.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

"Why, taking in all the fun facts of chemistry Miss. Summers. This is a class right? What else would I be doing?" he answered, an innocent expression plastered on his face.

"I don't know what you would be doing, and I'm thankful for that, but what the hell are you doing sitting here? You do know your seat is all the way over their, right?"

"Of course I do. I just wanted to sit here, incase you got all hot and bothered and needed me to finish up what we started. We are sitting pretty close to the exit, I'm sure we could make a fast getaway." He smirked at the nasty look she gave him.

"If you think for one second that you would make me all hot and...bothered, your so wrong," she said, knowing the lie in the statement as much as he did.

"Really? That wasn't what it looked like when I had you pinned up against the wall, my hand in your panties, and my tongue down your throat," he purred, moving in closer. Buffy flushed from the memory and looked away.

"God, could you be more full of yourself?" she snapped, as she felt his words affecting her. She also felt the unsatisfied feelings coming back again, wanting him to finish what he so clearly didn't in the vacant classroom.

"How about I get you full of me?" he asked her instead, the sexual image clearly being demonstrated. Buffy whipped her head around, and glared at him, but it seemed it wasn't having the desired effect she wanted it to. Instead she saw his hand move under the lab table and settle on her thigh. She looked around, noticing no one was looking, and giving a prayer of thanks to the smart people on the school board who bought cabinet formed desks, so nothing from the waist down could be seen.

She shifted around in her seat, as her brain screamed at how stupid she was behaving. Yet her body responded nonetheless, already fimiliar with his touch by now.

"Angel stop it!" she hissed.

"Why? You know you want it," he taunted her. She was about to respond when the teacher called Angels name out.

"Mr. O'Connor, aren't you a far distance from you seat? I'm sure disturbing Miss. Summers, and the rest of you classmates isn't going to get you in some good graces. Now, why don't you move back so I can continue. Is that alright with you?" he asked, as he narrowed his eyes at Angel, almost as if he was jealous.

"Sorry Mr. Spencer, I must have gotten confused or something," he smirked, as several people chuckled. He turned to Buffy, and gave her a regretful look, as he picked up his belongings and moved back to his seat. Buffy glanced at the class, noticing a few people were looking at her and whispering. Great, she thought, I knew associating with him would give me a bad rep. She scanned the class again, catching Cordelia's gaze. Buffy gave a small sigh, as she waited for the bell to ring, and the many questions that would follow.

*****

Buffy made a mad dash for the door, when the bell for the end of class went off. She scurried off to her locker, hoping to get her text book, and make it to her car before anyone came up to her with questions. She must have been having a bad day, because fate just wasn't kind today. Just as she turned away from her locker, Cordelia appeared behind her, arms crossed.

"Well..." she said. Buffy tried to go for a confused look, but failed.

"Well nothing," she said instead. Cordelia huffed, not falling for it one little bit.

"Buffy, is something going on with Angel and you?" she asked. Buffy quickly looked up into her gaze, just as a flicker of some emotion passed through her eyes, but quickly disappeared again.

"Cordelia, do you know how disgusted it makes me feel that you would even think that?" Buffy asked, as she moved passed her best friend. She hoped her voice sounded normal.

"I'm sorry, but I just got this--"

"Cordelia, you know what a dick Angel is, and you know the advances he's made on me. I didn't ask him to sit next to me, and I didn't ask him to talk, or go after me like the way he is. Nothing is going on, okay?" she told her, trying to clear up any missunderstandings. Another look passed through Cordelia's eyes, this one almost suspicously looked like relief.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I know. Next time I'll think before I speak." Buffy nodded her head, and waved bye as she made her way to her car.

Rounding the corner, she slowed down her pace, and gave a frustrated sigh.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped as she reached her car. Angel smirked.

"I thought we could finish what we started in class. You know, I think Mr. Spencers jealous of me. Why ever would he be Buff?" Buffy shook her head in annoyance. Of course he had to throw that back in her face. She moved around him, about to open her car, when his hands on hers stopped the move.

"I want to make a deal with you," he stated. She paused, and slowly lifted her head.

"What sort of deal?" she slowly asked. He smiled, and moved away from her.

"I know you want me Buffy, I can tell just by the way you look at me. And you've proven it also, by the way you like my touch. I'm here to make a secret deal with you. I want us to have a physical relationship, a when I or you say sort of thing," he told her, as he stepped back from her again. Once the words slipped out of his mouth, she knew why he was stepping back so much. All of a sudden she had this incredible urge to punch his lights out. She opened her mouth to speak, but he inturrupted her.

"Before you answer, think about all the fun we could have, and guess what the catch is," he said, as he gave her a wicked grin.

"What's the catch?" she asked.

"There is no catch. That's the point of it being a secret. No one knows, we go on like we normally do infront of everyone else, and while their backs are turned, we fuck like bunnies." She swallowed hard, as a delicous image came to her mind. She quickly shook it away.

"So you want a secret affair with me? And no ones going to know about this," she said, as she ran the pros and cons through her head. "I don't know, I'll have to think about it."

He shrugged his shoulders, as he moved in close, running his hand down her throat, over her breasts and to her hip to pull her closer to him. He towered over her, staring at her with his intense gaze, as he leaned down, his lips almost grazing hers.

"Don't think to long," he whispered, before pulling back and leaving her alone once again.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 9


Buffy lay awake that night, contemplating Angels deal. She did want a part in the deal, even if her commen sense was telling her other wise. Sighing she turned onto her back and closed her eyes.

*****

Soft lips slid down her body, nipping and kissing at her sensitive flesh, as it was tempted into full blown arousal. She gave a faint whimper grabbing at the mysterious head, and pulling it closer to her body. Large hands ran down her body, following the same path the mysterious lips travelled. They eased down her body to her smooth legs, and pulled them part, gripping her thighs in a gentil embrace. A large body was then positioned between her spread legs, its outline blurred, not recognizable. Buffy felt herself arch up, as she was penatrated, the feeling almost being real. She gasped, when the figure swooped down, the face becoming clear.

Angel.

Buffy jerked awake, sucking in a large gulp of air, as her heart beat tried to slow down. That had been the most erotic dream of her life. She was almost dying to find out what the real thing would be like.

She had made her decision.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 10


The next day as Buffy was heading out of her house and getting ready for her walk to school, she was surprised to see a black BMW on her driveway.

"I thought you could use a ride. Didn't want you using up your energy on a crummy thing like walking when it could go to better things," Angel said, lowering his dark sunglasses a fraction of an inch to look her over. Buffy sighed, as annoyance, and oddly enough amusement rushed through her. She continued to walk down her porch steps toward his car.

"Wow, how...thoughtful of you. But really, I don't mind walking."

"Yeah, well let me mind for you then. Get in." She was about to retort to his demand but thought better of it. She didn't want to start her day off by arguing with her future lover.

"Fine." He gave her a smirk as she walked around to the other side of the car and got in. Once inside he got straight to the point.

"Did you decide?" She glanced at him. She had decided, but Angel had put her in the most faul moods during most of her of life. She could and would make him pay for those.

"No," she simply said. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him grit his teeth together.

Good.

"And how long do you think this easy decision will take you?" he asked, some of his frustration coming through in his question.

"Hmm," she said innocently.

"Hmm...hmm? Hmm, isn't an answer Buffy."

"It is to me." She felt his glare, rather then seeing it. She had to bite her tongue from laughing. This was just to damn good.

But she wasn't prepared for the measures he would take to persuade her. Placing a hand on her thigh, obviously knowing that the short skirt she wore was of total convineance, he moved it upward. Buffy grabbed at his hand, placing it back on the steering wheel with its partner.

"Both hands on the wheel please. You wouldn't want to cause an accident now, would you?" He seemed to ignore her question and placed his hand on her thigh again, only this time slipping it up a little higher then before. She removed his hand a second time, but he just placed it back again.

"Angel!"

"Buffy!" She turned in her seat so she properly glare at him, which was a mistake. The shifting of her position opened her legs wider, and this time when he took his hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her, he went in all the way. Buffy gasped as his fingers found her core.

"That's right baby, let me hear you moan," he whispered to her. She closed her eyes, as he rubbed up against her pleasure bud, then quickly opened them again. Pulling his hand out of her, she glared at him.

"No! What don't you understand?"

"I don't understand why your denying yourself." That made her pause. Why was she denying herself? She went back to the dream, and her arousal came back full force, nearly making her feel faint from it.

"Pull over," she said in a husky voice. "I've decided." Angel turned to look at her, and narrowed his eyes at the desire he saw in her eyes.

"We're almost there," was his only reply. Buffy looked around, and noticed for the first time that they we're actually heading toward the school. In fact, they were in an area she had never been to before.

"Where are we going?" she asked, moving closer to him, as his hand yet again slipped underneath her skirt.

"Our secret location." Not even two minutes later they pulled into an empty parking lot, of an apartment building. They flew out of the car. Angel grabbed her hand, and at a brisk pace strolled towards the entrance.

*****

The two figures on the bed danced together. Sliding and thrusting, moving in a way that would have impressed a profession adult film star.

Buffy arched her back sharply, as yet another orgasm hit her. She thrust her chest in the air, pushing herself up so only her head was touching the bed, her arms spread out beside her, proping her up for support. But she already had all the support she need, as Angel lift her hips higher and higher, with each downward thrust. He drew up on his knees, as she wrapped her legs higher around his torso. Pistioning in and out of her, she moved at a frantic pace, as the last wave of her orgasm subsided.

Then the building of another one started.

They had been going at it for the past four hours, only taking a few moments of rest in between bouts of sex. Buffy had lost count of her orgasms after nineteen. She was sure that she was in the high twenties now.

"Angel..Angel..," she mumbled uncontrollably. Her only response was a very masculine groan of pleasure. As he pulled out, she squeezed her vaginal muscles on the head of his penis, making him give a sharp downward thrust, and what suspicously sounded like a growl. She could feel another orgasm approach her, and from the way he was trusting into her, knew that he wasn't far away from climaxing himself.

She was a little surprised when he pulled completely out of her, and flipped her onto her stomach, and entered her again, pulling her on her knees. He placed his hands on her hips again, and pulled her body up towards his. Her back connected with his chest, and she spread her thighs wide on his. Placing a hand on her lower stomach, his other one pushed Buffy's hair aside from her neck, and started kissing it. She tilted her head to give him better access. She moved one of her hands behind his head to hold him in place, as her other hand moved down to join with his left hand. Together their entwined fingers moved down to the place where they were joined, and they both pleasured her.

She felt her orgasm approach at remarkable speed, and before she had time to take in another breath, she gave a sharp cry and slammed down on him, her body going taut.

"Angel!" A few seconds later, he came as well, exploding into her. They moved for a few more minutes riding out the waves, then came to a stop. Falling over onto his side, he pulled Buffy with him as well, spooning her form. She continued to pant as she waited for her heart beat to slow down.

"Don't...do that...again," she said, then chuckled. "Well...at least...not for...another hour." He pulled her tighter against him, and laughed into her sweaty shoulder.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 11


The next month went by in the same way. Buffy and Angel acted as they hated each other infront of people, and while no one was looking they fucked each other into oblivion. The verbal sparring only added to heat and lust they already felt for each other, making having sex even better.

Angel was use to getting Buffy when ever he wanted, so it came to him as a surprise one night when she couldn't be with him.

"I won't make it tonight," she told them, as they met in the same empty classroom they always did during lunch. He moved in close, and narrowed his eyes at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I have a date, so I won't be able to make it." She almost jumped when he reached out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her into him hard.

"A date?" he hissed.

"Yeah, a girls night out with Cordelia. She thinks I've been neglecting her, so I promised we would have a sleepover." She almost smiled as she saw relief flood his features. "Aw, did Angel think I had a date with another guy? Come on you can tell Buffy. Were you feeling neglected sweetheart?" she asked in a baby voice. He didn't appreciate the teasing and picked her up, and slammed her against the wall. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Yeah, a part of me is feeling neglected. Your favourite part Buff." And with that, he pulled out his member, and with quick experienced fingers rolled on a condom and slammed into her. She had gotten into the habit of not wearing underwear anymore, since Angel managed to rip them when ever he got the chance. As his eyes crossed, he thanked her for that, because he certainly couldn't have waited one more moment to be in her.

*****

"So I was like, 'Sam this isn't going to work', and he's all like, 'Yeah it will don't worry baby' and I swear, I think he pulled his groin muscle trying to get into a comfortable positon. I told him that car was too small," Cordelia said, as she popped in another kernnel of popcorn. Buffy giggled.

"Yeah, I saw him limping today before lunch. I was wondering what happened."

"Speaking of lunch, I was wondering where you were. Or where you are every day at lunch?" Buffy gulped. She knew that question was going to come up sooner or later.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this from you. I mean I tried to but..," she sighed.

"Oh my God Buffy, what is it? Are you in trouble? Pregnant?" Buffy gave her a weird look, but shook her head no.

"I've been in the library."

"What! Oh my God! WHY?" Cordelia shrieked. Buffy knew that was the response she was going to get, only she didn't expect it to be so..dramatic.

"I've been getting extra help, with my History. You know I've been sucking with the biggest suck of them all in that class. Don't blame me, mom made me do it." Cordelia gave her a simpathetic look, and Buffy patted herself on the back. A lie well done!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 12


On Wednesday, Buffy's French class recieved a new teacher, since the former teacher was fired for drug possession. Her teacher had this thing about everything being in alphabetical order, so he had redone the whole seating plan. Alphabetically. By first names.

"Buffy Summers, have a seat here. Cordelia Chase, right her, Darla Masters, over there..." Buffy faded out the teachers voice as she took her seat. Next to Angel. He smirked at her, narrowing his eyes, as he moved them slowly down her body, taking a moments pause to start at her breasts. Buffy felt her skin heat up, and her heart beat started to accelerate.

"Buffy?" Buffy whipped her head around to face Cordelia and Darla, who were staring at her curisouly. "Are you okay? You look flushed."

"I'm fine," she managed to say through her dry mouth. "Really, I'm good." They shrugged their shoulders and turned toward the lesson. Buffy turned toward Angel again. He was trying hard not to laugh. She grumbled to herself. He would pay.

Half way through class, she was about to fall asleep from boredom, when a piece of paper flew at her, bouncing off her arm, to land in the middle of her desk. She quickly covered it with her hand, and pulled it to the end, looking as casual as she could. Pulling it under her desk she opened it up, to read the most erotic words in her life.

I want to fuck you.

Now.

--A

She turned to look at him, as he stared intensly at her. She felt as if he was undressing her with his eyes, which he probably was. She mouthed a 'Me too.' He smirked, then wrote another note.

Meet me outside in five minutes.

--A

She turned to him and nodded discretly. She saw Angel lift his hand and asked to be excused to the bathroom. Buffy waited two minutes before the anticipation got the best of her, and she started to figit in her chair.

"What's wrong?" Cordelia whispered.

"I have to go to the bathroom. That last mocha I had wants to come out." Cordelia made a face, but laughed nonetheless. Buffy lifted her hand.

"Yes Miss. Summers?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Someones already out."

"I know, but I really need to use the bathroom," she said, exaggerating the really for emphasis. He heaved a great sigh, and waved his hand in a dissmissive gesture.

"If you must, go then." She practicly flew from her seat.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 13


She headed in the direction of the facilities, hoping to catch Angel. She passed the utility closet, when a large hand shot out, and grabbed her around the mouth and waist. She was pulled against a strong muscular chest, and was about to scream in protest, when she felt that someone whipser against her ear.

"Shh, it's just me." She calmed down, and when he realised her, she turned and attacked his mouth. He chuckled, pulling open the closet and pulling them both inside.

*****

"I was thinking," Buffy said later that night, as she snuggled into Angel's arms.

He groaned,"You plus thinking, makes me nervous." She slapped him playfully across the chest.

"Shut up. I'm a very good thinker. Anyways, I was thinking about colleges. I've finally narrowed down my choices."

"Yeah? What are they?" he asked as he kissed her shoulder.

"Columbia, UCLA, and NYU. I'm doubting the first and last, so if I get into UCLA, I'll be happy. I've always wanted to move to California. It's always sunny there."

"The suns overrated," Angel said. Buffy giggled.

"What about you?" Angel looked at her, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I'm going to one." Buffy shrugged.

"I guess we'll just wait and see. Only one more month left, and then graduation. Scary." He switched his position so he was hoovering over her, as he kissed a path to her left nipple.

"Hmm, yeah scary." There were no more words after that.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 14


"Hey Angel." Angel stopped walking to his locker and turned around to face his ex-girlfriend.

"Darla," he said, fucking bitch. The last two words were only spoken in his head.

"I was wondering if you had decided who you were taking to Prom yet?" Angel sighed. He actually hadn't given much thought as to who he was going to go with yet. There were many candidates but the top one on his list was Buffy.

"No, not yet. What about you?" He really didn't want to be here, but he had told her that they could still be friends, and he was a man of his word.

"No, I haven't decided either. What a coincidence."

Yeah, Angel thought. Colour me stunned. He was five seconds away from storming away from her presence, when he heard Buffy voice float up from the other end of the hall, headed in their direction. Thank you God, he said to himself.

"No Cordelia, that orange dress didn't make you look like an orangatang." Buffy had to suppress the fact that she wanted to roll her eyes at Cordelia for dragging this conversation on, when it had already been discussed to an exhausting point.

Speaking of exhausting.

"Angel," Buffy said coolly.

"Bunny," he answered back, with a smirk on his face. She did roll her eyes that time.

"Don't you have an elsewhere to be?"

"Yeah, in your pants." Buffy was speechless for about thirty seconds, as she panicked at his statement.

"God, you're so sleezy!"

"And you love it. Excuse me ladies, but I have places to be, and girls to seduce. I'll see you around." He turned and left the three of them standing in the hall.

"God, I'm such an idiot," Darla muttered. Buffy gave her a weird look. "I never should have ditched him. He's to damn fine. God, does anyone else want to just jump him as well?"

Yes. "No."

Cordelia only shrugged.

"But anyways about that dress..."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 15


"I think we should go to Prom together." Buffy looked up at Angel in surprise.

"Wh..what?"

"Prom, you know that thing where you get a date, and dance for the night, then get piss drunk afterwards?" Buffy frowned.

"I know what Prom is. I'm just confused as to why you want to go with me."

"Why would you be confused?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. I thought you might take someone else...like Darla." Angel paused in his stroking motions, and rested his hand against her stomach. Then promptly broke out into a fit of laughter.

"D..Darl..Darla? Ha! Are you insane?" he asked. Buffy rolled over to glare at him.

"Shut up!" He stopped laughing and gave her a serious look.

"I would never go to Prom with Darla. Never. I would rather go with you." His sincere words had a funny effect on Buffy, and she shifted a little in bed.

"Well okay, if you want to go with me so badly, I accept." He pretended to wipe sweat off of his forehead.

"Phew, I'm so relieved." She chuckled.

"Now, kiss me." And he did.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 16


Prom came and went, and Buffy had to admit that it was one of the best nights of her life. Especially the great after Prom sex that Angel and she indulged in.

As the end of the school year was getting closer, Buffy was having a hard time waiting for the letters from the colleges she applied to, to come through.

One thing she did know though, was her changing feelings for Angel. And the strange effect it was having on their relationship.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 17


Two weeks before the last days of school, Cordelia decided to throw a huge party. Nearly everyone in the senior class was invited. Buffy knew all her friends were going to be there, as well as Angel.

Angel who she had to avoid.

She arrived promptly at eight, and noticed that many people were already their.

"Buffy!" Cordelia exclaimed. "Isn't it great! Oh, and look, someone brought loads of alcohol." Buffy smiled at her friends obvious enjoyment to the beverage.

"Hey Buffy," Darla said, as she greeted her and Cordelia. Buffy nodded at the blonde girl next to her. She couldn't help remembering that Darla was trying to get with Angel, thinking back to Prom, and how she was throwing herself on to him for most of the night.

Thankfully he made it up to her later.

*****

Close to midnight, the party was in full swing. The house was packed to bursting, and the music was blasting.

Everyone seemed to be there.

Everyone except Buffy and Angel.

At around eleven, Angel had found Buffy, who was a little intoxicated, and dragged her outside to Cordelia's pool house.

"Angel, no." He didn't listen, as usual.

"No ones going to come in. I locked the door."

"Not tonight." He leaned down and kissed her for a few minutes. When they seperated, she was a bit dioriented.

"I can't wait. I've been watching you all night, and your driving me crazy with want." Buffy moaned at his passionate words. He was holding her against him, in control of her, which she wasn't in the mood for. She pushed him with all her might, and was surprised when he went a few feet back. He bumped into a couch, and sat down in the middle of it. She walked up to him, and straddled his lap.

"I'm in control tonight." She moved her hands down and unbottoned his fly and pulled his zipper down, freeing his straining erection.

"Hmm...I love when you're in control. Makes me even harder." He pulled out a wrapped condom and she rolled it on him. Hiking her skirt up, she slid down on him in slow motion, flexing her muscles, and driving him crazy.

"Buffy.." he moaned. She eased up, then slowly slid back down again, taking her sweet time.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Faster..." He grabbed her hips, trying to make her go faster. She grabbed his hands and entwined his fingers with hers. She placed them on her breasts, trying to distract him from gripping her hips again. It seemed to work. She moved up and down on him, driving both of them into slow madness, with her even slower tempo. She ground down on him in a circular motion, feeling him hit everywhere, inside. Angel leaned his head back, and finally couldn't take it anymore. He shot up from the couch, and Buffy gave a surprised cry, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He slammed her against the wall across from the couch, and proceeded to pound into her.

"Not..fair.." she panted, then gave a loud groan, as she climaxed, feeling him jerk spasmatically also.

"Next time you can be even slower, hows that?" Buffy giggled.

"Okay!"


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 18


Buffy sat at one of the many tables in the club with Cordelia, drinking her soda, and swaying to the music.

"You know what?" Cordelia said. Buffy turned to her with her full attention. "We need to find you a boyfriend." She almost choked on her drink.

"A..what?"

"A boyfriend. You're in need of some serious male companionship." Buffy was surprised that Cordelia even knew that word.

"Oh hey look, see that guy over there with the blonde hair. I think he goes to our school..Scott somethingorother. I think you should go ask him to dance." Buffy glanced in that direction, noticing the cute boy with a couple of his friends. Yeah he was cute, but he was no Angel.

Speaking of Angel.

Buffy spotted him entering the club as well, and was about to get up and go to him when she saw Darla approach, and practically throw herself on him. And he didn't seem to mind.

Buffy's quick no, turned into a yes, as she got up and went straight for Scott.

*****

Angel tried to shake the clearly drunk Darla off, but she just wouldn't move. She nearly fell over if it wasn't for the support he gave her, by wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Dance with me," she muttered. He sighed, as he looked up to find an available male body to hand her over to, when he noticed Buffy on the dance floor with someone that wasn't him.

Someone that was put on the top of his 'To kill' list. Instead of declining Darla like he had planned, he instead dragged her to the dance floor, close to where Buffy was dancing.

Two could play at this game, he thought.

*****

Buffy saw Angel from the corner of her eye, and Darla rubbed up against him, and he pressed her hips into his. She frowned, then turned to Scott, and wrapped a leg around his waist, grinding into his pelvis. She could feel his arousal, but ignored it. He was about to place his hands on her hips, when she felt herself being ripped from him, and dragged to the exit.

By an extremely pissed off Angel.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 19


"What the hell were you doing with that guy?" Angel demanded, as he dragged Buffy to his apartment. No, their apartment.

"I don't know, what the hell were you doing with Darla," she snapped back at him, spitting Darla's name out like it was the most digusting thing in the world.

"I wasn't doing anything. It's called dancing. Something you need to learn how to do properly."

"Hey, I can dance pretty damn well you asshole," she yelled at him, her anger getting the better of her. She couldn't help it though, he had pissed her off to the extreme tonight.

"Oh really, are you sure that it's called dancing? I think your confusing it with mating!" he yelled back. Coming to the door he opened it quickly, pulled her in roughly, then slammed it shut, hard.

"Oh please, I'm pretty sure I know the difference. Unfortunatly, you don't. Hey how about for your next birthday, I'll buy you a dictionary. That way, you can fill your small brain with something besides my business, which doesn't involve you!" She pulled her arm out of his grip, and took a threatening step in his direction. Angel turned to her, and narrowed his eyes to stare at her violently.

"You and that smart ass mouth of yours." He said taking a step toward her as well.

"You weren't complaining about my mouth last night. And neither were the other two guys," she smirked at the dark look that came over his face.

"What the fuck did you just say?" he yelled, coming to loom over her small form. She didn't shy away, instead she drew back her shoulders and tried to stand a little taller.

"You heard what I said! Or do you need me to get you a hearing aid as well as a dictionary?" That was the finally straw. Angel grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her hard against him.

"No one touches you. Understand?" he hissed in her face. She shivered from the possessiveness she saw on his face. This macho cave man thing he did requentily was really starting to annoy her, as well as turn her on like crazy.

"Ugh! I hate you!" she screamed.

"Yeah, well I hate you too!" And with that he crushed his lips against hers, as he pulled them towards the bed, ripping her clothes from her body as she ripped his as well. He entered her as soon as the last article fell to the floor beside the bed.

Thrusting in and out of her, he held her hips in a bunishing hold, as she wrapped her arms around his back.

"Oh, yes. Oh God Angel, harder," she moaned, not even sure herself if he could go any harder, because he was driving into her pretty damn hard as it was if the bed banging against the wall was any indication. She slid her hands down his back to squeeze his ass, trying to help him push into her. Her orgasm came as a surprise and she exploded, with an ear shattering scream. She was sure she saw stars. When she finally came too, she was lying facing Angel as he kissed her face.

"Wow," she whispered in awe.

"Yeah," he whispered back. She grinned.

"We have to get pissed off at each other more often." He laughed at her.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 20


"Buffy? Buffy are you home?" her mom shouted up the stairs late one Friday night. School had been done for three days, and Buffy still hadn't received any letters. She raced from her room to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah I'm right here. What's the matter?" Her mom didn't say anything just held out two white envelopes. Buffy's eyes widened, as she ran down the stairs and snatched them from her mothers grasp.

"Easy, be careful you don't rip anything in your haste," she said, chuckling at her daughters obvious excitement.

The first letter was from NYU. A rejection. She didn't let that effect her though, as she tore into the second letter.

"Miss. Summers, we here at UCLA would like to congratulate you on you acceptance into our school. We hope you have a great first semester and we look forward to seeing you in the fall." She squealed. Jumping up she hugged her mom, who looked liked she was on the brink of tears.

She couldn't wait to tell Angel tomorrow night.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 21


Buffy went through her speech, as she made her way to Angel and her's secret meeting place.

"I have an ultimatum...no, 'I have an ultimatum', yeah thats a sure way to scare him away," she murmured to herself before sighing and trying again. "Angel, I know we've been seeing each other for a few months now, and my feelings have been changing. No let me finish before you speak. I've been accepted to UCLA, and I'm going to go, unless you don't want me to...no unless there's something that's going to keep me from going. Yeah...okay, I think that's good."

She rounded the corner, happy with her speech, a large grin on her face. Avoiding a dumpster, she made her way to the entrance of the apartment...then stopped dead in her tracks. Ducking behind the large dumpster, she moved out of site so the couple in the heated embrace couldn't see her. Buffy felt her heart sink, as she took another peek.

Angel.

And Darla.

Her heart gave a lurch, as it broke into a thousand small pieces. Before she let a sob break free, she turned around a fled, not about to give them the satisfaction of hearing her cry. Running all the way back to her house, she fell upon the porch steps not able to hold it in any longer. Why did she do it? Why did *he* do it? She knew Darla had been trying to get her claws into Angel for the pass two months, but Buffy didn't actually think he would be interested. He seemed to only want her. All the time. Swallowing another sob, she drew in a few deep breaths, as her sadness turned to rage. She stood up with a determind stance, and headed inside to pack.

She was leaving in the morning on the first flight to L.A.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 22


Three years later

"Willow, you should just ask him. I'm sure Xander will say yes," Buffy said, as she fixed her friends hair. Willow shook her head no, a look of panic coming over her face. "I'm sure your a fabulous dancer."

"Well I'm not horrible, but putting dancing Xander and dancing Willow together will only end up with plenty of toe stepping and akward hand placing. I'm just not ready yet Buffy," she said heaving a great sigh. Buffy twisted another red lock into place, and secured it with a sparkly dragonfly pin.

"When will you be sure?" she asked her best friend.

"Hmm..how about when we're eighty?" she said hopefully. Buffy chuckled.

"I'm sure by then, you two won't have the energy to dance...no wait, that was the point wasn't it?" Willow half turned and gave her a guilty look.

"You caught me." Buffy only shook her head. "Oh! Mr. Giles is totally going to freak on me cause I forgot to tell you about the new employee he hired."

"Oh God, it's not another Riley is it?" she asked cringing at the memory. Willow laughed.

"No, said this guy was from somewhere from the east coast. But anyways, he's suppose to be going through training with you. He's got some skill in advertising as well, so he's placed you two as partners for now...OW!" Willow gave a little cry as Buffy gave her a too hard tug on her hair.

"Partners! PARTNERS! Willow, why didn't you try to talk him out of it? You know I don't work well with other people." Buffy said frantically, as she started to panic at the aspect of having to work with a strange man.

"I'm sorry, but he's the boss, and you don't mess with the boss. I couldn't be like, 'Well Sir, I really don't think Buffy would like that, oh really you don't care what she thinks...ahh I see.' You know how Mr. Giles is." Buffy sighed, yeah she sure did know how he was. Even though he was like a close friend to them all, he sure was stubborn and everyone knew that whatever he said was final.

And no arguing was going to change that.

She gave another sigh, as she accepted that her fate was sealed.

"Well, let's hope that he's at least good looking. I wouldn't want another Max."

Both females winced at that thought.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 23


Buffy strolled down the aile at work the next morning. She stopped to pick through a pile of papers on a cart. Finding the documents that she was looking for, she tapped the front of it happily. She went through a few more ailes until she came across hers, and headed to her office. She passed Willows and gave a knock before opening the door.

"Hey party girl. I just wanted to congratulate you on a dance well done." She smirked as Willow blushed. Willow got up from her desk then walked to the door.

"Shoo..I don't want people hearing about this Summers. Especially Xander," she said in a stern voice.

"What about Xander?" Xander asked as he stopped outside of the door, and the two conversing girls.

"Willow met a guy last night, and they had sex on the dance floor," Buffy said, as she walked away from a brightly blushing Willow, and a stammering Xander.

"WHAT!" he exclaimed.

"I...I..." Xander put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into her office.

"You know what, I think it's time I told you about the birds and the bees. You can't just go around doing things like this..what would your mother think!?" he told her, shutting the door as Willow shot him a bewildered expression.

Buffy smiled to herself as she heard Xanders statement. Hmm works all the time, she told herself.

"Hey Buffy."

"Hey Jake. How's Jenny?" she asked one of her co-workers.

"She's good, getting bigger and bigger everyday. I'll have to bring in some recent pictures of her." Buffy laughed.

"I'm sure they can go in the large pile you already have in your office. Tell your wife I said hi, and I can't wait till Christmas again. I'll be expecting those delicious cookies she makes so well."

"I'll make sure to do that," he said, going into his office. She was almost to her office, just a few more rooms to go.

"Buffy," Giles' secretary called out as she passed her desk. She stopped and gave her a questioning look. "Mr. Giles would like to see you in his office." Buffy nodded and smiled. She made her way to her boss' office door, straightening out her black skirt and suit jacket. Brushing aside a wisp of blonde bang that fell across her eye she pulled up her hand and gave a light knock on the door.

"Come in." Buffy pulled open the door slowly as she talked.

"Mary said you wanted to see me Mr. Giles."

"Ah, Miss. Summers, yes. I wanted to introduce you to our knew employee, Mr. O'Connor." The man sitting across from Giles had his back to her, but the moment he turned shock was written all over his face. As well as her face.

Angel.

Oh, shit!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 24


Angel recovered first, and stuck his hand out in a greeting.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Buffy looked at his hand for a moment, then his face, then back to his hand. She released a small sigh, and decided to play along.

Taking his hand she said the same to him. She was thankful that she could speak altogether, because when she got the first touch of Angel's skin in over three years, a wave of lust and heat ran through her body, making her give a slight shiver. She thought no one noticed, until Angel's eyes narrowed a fraction of an inch.

She quickly released his hand.

"Buffy, Mr. O'Connor here will be working with you on the Smith project. He's had a lot of experience and I'm sure you two will make a splendid team." Giles continued to say that since Angel was new, he need to be trained in some of the advanced fields in her line of work, and she had been assigned to do just that.

"Mr. Giles, don't you think Willow would have been a better candidate for this? I mean she's been working here longer and has much more experience then me. I'm sure Mr. O'Connor could learn more from her."

"Nonesense," Giles said, as he went around to his desk to retrieve a file that was full of documents. "I've seen your work Buffy, and your just as good as Miss. Rosenberg. Here's the product that they want to sell. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful advertisement for it."

Buffy knowing better then to argue with the boss, took the file reluctantly. Giles went back to his desk and picked up his phone, a sure sign that they were dissmissed. Sighing she turned and left, Angel not far behind her.

Once they arrived at her office, she shut the door, and got straight down to what had been on her mind since she saw him standing in the office.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" she hissed, slapping the file down on her desk with a loud 'smack'.

"Don't assume that I even knew you worked here. This is a total coincidence." Buffy huffed, and sat down in her desk chair. Not waiting for an invitation, he sat down in the one opposite from her.

"Fine, okay. But since I really don't want to work with you, or even look at you at this moment, or ever, you're going to follow whatever I say. Got it?"

He had the nerve to smirk.

"You always did like to be in control." Buffy narrowed her eyes.

"And that's another thing. You're not allowed to mention any of the past things we've done. From here on out, I have never seen you before in my life, except today."

"Fine." She nodded her head.

"Good, now since we're stuck together, I might as well show you how things are done here."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 25

Two weeks went by and Angel and Buffy were getting along good. Or as good as could be. He was still the same arogant ass as before, and she was still the ice princess he always knew.

So it shouldn't have came as a surprise to Buffy when one Friday she got a delivery of two dozen roses, a mixture of white and red. Willow swarmed around her, smelling the fragrant flowers, a large smile on her face.

"Well, what does the card say? Hurry up and read it, I'm dying to find out who they're from." Buffy smiled as well and quickly did as she was told. It was a hand made card, the writing a stronge script, with bold slashes.

A writing that looked extremely familiar.

Opening up the card she began to read:

-Twenty four roses for twenty four orgasms. Our first time.- -A

Buffy quickly looked up, when the devil who wrote the erotic letter himself appeared in her door way, a smirk on his handsom face. Buffy swallowed hard.

"Well?" Willow asked.

"Oh, it's just from my mom, wishing me good luck on the new assignment," she said faintly. Willow looked disappointed, but continued to smell the roses.

Angel still stood in the door way, only his smirk had turned into a leering grin, as he scanned over her body, making Buffy feel all hot. She still held the letter in her hands. Narrowing her eyes, she gripped it tighter, and was about to rip it in half, when she got a better idea. While Willow was preoccupied, she ran a hand down the front of her suit, coming to a stop at the hem of her black skirt. Hiking it up on the left side, so the top of her thigh high stocking and garter could be seen, she took his letter and placed it in her stocking, so half was hidden and half was sticking out. Smoothing it over, she slowly lowered her skirt again and glanced up at Angel.

His eyes had gone black totally fixated on his letter that was now secretly hidden from view. He got a thrill knowing that only him and Buffy knew where it was. And what a place to put it.

She walked slowly to the door, taking her time, and exaggerating the swing of her hips. He tensed his muscles, waiting for paradise.

Only paradise didn't come. The door slamming in his face did.

He glared at the dark brown wood, then turned and went next door, shutting his own.

The games had started again.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 26


It had started out innocently enough, but as the weeks passed, more and more of the presents started to get graphic. Two weeks into their little game, Angel sent Buffy a smooth flesh tone vibrator, in a medium sized box made out of midnight blue silk. The note attached stated that she should have fun, and how much she was missing out on the real thing. Buffy promply went home that night, put good use to the vibrator, then sent her undies to Angel in the same box she had received her gift from. Her note simlpy read, 'Take a sniff.'

She smirk outside the door to Angels door when she heard him groan.

Another week passed, and Buffy and Angel were getting more caught up in what they were doing. So caught up that people were starting to notice the strange behaviour that was happening between them.

"Spill," Willow stated as she leaned her hip against the coffee machine counter. Buffy gave her a bewildered look.

"Spill what?" Willow gave an exasperated sigh.

"You know what I want you to spill. I'm not blind Buffy. Somethings going on between you and Angel."

Buffy turned her gaze back to pouring her coffee as she said,"I don't know what you're talking about."

Willow crossed her arms infront of her chest."Yeah, I'm sure you don't know. I really believe you, especially how it's very convincing how you won't look me in the eye and say that." Buffys head snapped up, and she frowned.

"I so to can look you in the eye and say it." Willow gave her a look. Buffy heaved a sigh, then put her coffee mug down as she leaned against the side wall.

"Fine, you win." Willow clapped her hands in triumph.

"So tell me whats going on. Are you two lusting after each other?" Buffy gave her a look.

"No, in fact I haven't slept with him yet. Which is really, really getting harder everyday to resist doing." Willow gave her a simpathetic smile.

"I'm sure it is, but I don't think I'm getting the whole story here." Buffy looked at her in amazment.

"How do you do that?"

"Best friend. We're suppose to be all knowing." She gave a shrug.

"Right, how could I forget? Anyways, Angel and I use to go to the same high school, as a matter of fact I've known him my whole life, literally. As he was coming out of the hospital, my mom was coming in to have me. Our parents are really good friends, but him and me just never seemed to get a long, until our senior year of high school. We started sleeping together, and then one night I saw him with another girl. I moved here, and then he showed up, and here we are. End of story."

"Wow thats some history you two have. You must have been devastated."

Buffy got a far away look on her face, recalling the pain she had felt as her heart split into a million pieces. She quickly pushed those feelings aside, and Willow noticed a blind fall into place, hiding her feelings.

"I got over it,"she simply stated. Willow nodded, not all to convinced but decided to go along with it.

She had to do something.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 27

"And why am I doing this again?" Xander asked. Willow gave him an exasperated look.

"Because I said so. Now be quiet and remember what we talked about." Xander was about to complain again, but Willow noticed Buffy walking up to her office just as Angel was walking towards his. Willow quickly elbowed Xander to shut up.

"Buffy, I need to ask you a favour," she started as she made her way down the hall.

"Angel, buddy, I need you to do me a favour," Xander said as he made his way towards Angels office.

***

Buffy sighed as she hit delete as to yet another disaster print. She leaned her elbows on her desk and rested her head in her hands as she glanced at the clock. Two o'clock in the morning, and she was still here. Willow had said she needed Buffy to look over a 'couple' of logos, and Buffy always the dutiful best friend had agreed to stay at the office while Willow went on her first romantic dinner with a guy her mom had set her up with. Buffy glanced at the clock again as it read one minute after two.

She was going to kill Willow.

She moved back in her seat and pulled her arms above her head in a big stretch, just as she heard someone swear from down the hall. Curious as to see who else was here besides her and some janitors at this ungod like hour, she shut down her computer and grabbed her purse. Closing and locking her office door she made her treck down the hall, to surprisingly, Angels office.

She stopped in the doorway and studied him for a few seconds. Studied the way the shadows played across his face, and how his eyes were narrowed in concentration, and his fingers flew across the keyboard in a graceful dance. Buffy had never seen anything as erotic as this. He was even sexy when he was doing work.

She gave a light tap on the door, and he responded instantly like he knew she was there but was waiting for her to make the first move.

"Buffy, what are you doing here? I thought I was the only one left." She gave him a shrug.

"Willow asked for a favour and I decided to help her out. Of course I didn't know this favour was going to run so late into the night. What about you, what are you still doing here?" She walked further into the room, and placed her purse on an empty chair and came to stand next to him.

"Xander asked me to look at some prints for him. I'd have to agree with you about how late this is taking. The thing is I would have been out of here sooner, but this word processor isn't co- operating." He motioned helplessly to the blinking window in the middle of his computer. She gave a small laugh, and leaned in close to get a good view of just what was going on, on his screen. Angel also leaned in close, closing his eyes as her vanilla scent drifted to his nose.

Buffy clicked on a few buttons, and automaticly the printer started to print the proper pages. She turned her head to tell Angel the problem was solved, when she noticed that his eyes were closed. She leaned in closer, and lifted her right hand to run her finger along his jawline. His eyes instantly opened, and locked on hers.

He reached up and grabbed her hand, bringing them to his mouth for a light kiss. All of a sudden Buffy found herself sitting across his lap, and her lips locked with his. She gave a low moan, as his tongue started to tease hers.

She hadn't tasted him in three years. It felt like esctasy. A few more minutes of kissing, and Buffy was completely lost in the feel of Angel all around her. She ran her hands up his chest, first cupping his face, then moving to the back of his neck, then down his chest again. Angel wrapped his arms tighter around her back, and pushed her closer to him. When the need for breathing came, he broke away, grabbed her hips and pushed her body so she was facing the computer, and had her back to Angel. He slumped a little bit lower in his chair, and using his hands pulled both her thighs far apart so she was straddlig him backwards. Her knees lay on the outside of his, and her skirt was hiked dangerously high. He unbuttoned her suit jacket, and pulled her blouse out from her skirt. One of his hands slid up her shirt to cup her breasts and another moved to her hips, and helped her achieve a grinding motion that was soon driving Angel crazy. He slipped the hand resting on her hip lower, under her bunched up skirt, and to her soaking wet panties. Slipping a finger underneath the elastic, he ran it slowing through the lenght of her. Buffy gave a soft mewl of delight, and pushed her bottom harder into Angels impressive erection.

"Hmm, thats it baby. Feels so good."

"Angel," she whispered back. He moved another finger under the elastic band of her panties to join the other one. Slipping both fingers inside her, he nearly came right that second, when her vaginal muscles clenched around his intruding fingers. He added another one, as his palm ground down onto her pleasure bud. Buffy writhered in his lap, panting harshly.

"Oh, yes..oh Angel..I'm going to..oh God yes...Angel!" She arched her back tightly, as she cried out his name. He still pumped his fingers into her, bringing her softly down from her high. Buffy went limp in his hands, trying to catch her breath as he removed his fingers, and licked them clean. Hmm, still tasted sweet.

Just as he was about to reach down to undo his fly, she sat bolt upright in his lap then jumped off of him like he was on fire.

"Oh..my..God!" she said, as she pushed in her blouse and rebuttoned her jacket. Pulling her skirt down, she rushed around to the other side of his desk and grabbed her purse.

"That wasn't suppose to happen. Stupid, stupid!" Angel got up as well and followed her. "No! You stay right there. I don't trust myself around you at the moment, so distance is really key here."

"I don't understand, what wasn't suppose to happen?" he asked, a confused look on his face. She gave him a duh look.

"You and me, we can't do this again. Not after what happened last time. You'll probably just do it again," she said the last part mostly to herself.

"Buffy you're not making a whole lotta sence right now."

"Oh please, I know what you and Darla did. I'm sure you were doing her while you were doing me too. Well I might have been stupid to fall for it once, but not again. Hell no." She stomped to the door.

Angel stayed where he was, his expression still confused, but then it suddenly lifted and a look of understanding crossed his face.

"Thats why you left."

"What? No I didn't leave because of that. It wasn't about you."

"Buffy, I can explain everything though. I'm sure that if I do, you'll see that it was all a missunderstanding." Buffy glared at him.

"Save it. I'm done listening to you." With that, she hurried out of his office, or what looked more like a run to Angel from where he was standing.

He heaved a sigh and sat down in his chair. He had an extremely pissed off lover, an erection that was making him wince with every movement and Xanders work to do. Today just wasn't his day.

"Damnnit!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 28


Buffy walked out of her office and headed to the break room. She poured herself a cup of coffee, and sat down. A magazine was laying near by, and she picked it up and skimmed through it, not really looking at it but just for the hell of doing something.

She had run into Angel this morning, and she was still getting over the lingering feelings that ran through her body from their contact. She had ignored him after that, and he seemed to be obeying her and staying out of her way as well.

Which was driving her crazy. She had glanced up from her desk everytime someone walked by, secretly hoping it would be Angel. Sadly, she was always disappointed.

By the end of the day, she was emotionally exhausted, and stressed from having a major assignment put on her shoulders to be completed in two days time. On top of that she also had this nagging feeling that something else was going to happen.

Something big.

****

Buffy unlocked her apartment door, and entered with a wary sigh. Placing her purse and keys on the table top, she tossed off her shoes and pulled her clothes off as she walked to her bedroom. Flipping on the light, she heaved another sigh at the site of her unorganized room. Foregoing the room cleaning until later, she grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

After completing her shower, she came back to put some order to her room. She just finished putting away the last article of clothing into the hamper when she heard a knock at the door. She glanced at the clock, noting it was ten minutes after elevan. Grabbing a silk robe she put it on over top of her tank and silk shorts and walked to the door.Glancing through the peephole she noticed no one was there. She stepped back and frowned.

Strange.

Opening the door a crack, she glanced out and something caught her eye. She opened the door all the way and noticed a giant white teddybear with a case strapped onto its stomach. Taking the card that was attached to its paw, she proceeded to read it;

Watch me.

She glanced back to the bear, then to the black case on its stomach before raising her eyebrow. Stepping out into the hall she looked around before picking up the bear with caution.

A few minutes later, she was putting the tap into her VCR, praying that it wasn't some sicko doing a striptease, or porn. A blank white screen appeared, but taking a closer look, it was actually a white wall. She frowned again, then her eyes widened in surprise when Angel appeared on the screen.

"Hi Buffy, neat gift huh?" he said with a half smile. Buffy was tempted to smile as well, only she resisted because she was extremely confused.

Angel lost the half smile and gave a sigh. "I know the past couple of weeks...no wait scratch that, years have been hard, and I want you to hear me out."

Buffy sighed, picked up a remote and turned up the volume a bit before she sat down on her coach.

"I know there's probably no chance of us now, but I still want you to understand how I feel about you, and I want to clear up that night you saw me with Darla." He shifted his position, leaning foreward on the chair he was sitting on and continued. "Buffy, Darla and me didn't have a relationship. I actually couldn't stand her. I was on my way home that night, and she appeared infront of the entrance. I didn't know what she was doing there, but one thing was clear; she was drunk. Really drunk. She kept repeating that she knew something was going on between me and you, and I told her again and again that I didn't know what she was talking about. Then she held up a picture," he paused and glanced really hard at the camera lense, staring straight into her. "It was a picture of us at Cordelia's. I don't know how she managed it, and I didn't ask. She had proof, and I had to do something or else she would have ruined us. Especially you. Looking back now, I don't see what the big deal of everyone finding out was, but back then I knew you would have gotten some harsh comments about sleeping with the enemy. An enemy you were suppose to hate. She only wanted a kiss on the cheek, and I figured that it wouldn't do any harm. But she turned and grabbed on, and the next thing I know is she's attacking my mouth. I guess you arrived while that happened, and left right after that. You probably didn't see me push her away and tell her to leave, as I went inside without a second glance." Buffy stared at the screen, finally understanding all the events that had unfolded that night three years ago. She stared, transfixed as Angel continued.

"And then you were gone. I was so confused, but then it hit me. It wasn't a relationship that we had, it was just lust and sex. So I forgot it, I moved on, and then three years later, I arrived here and when I saw you Buffy, I didn't want to forget anymore. I didn't understand at the time, but now being around you for the pass month or so, I've come to a realization." Buffy gripped the edge of her seat, waiting for Angel to continue, and when it finally happened tears sprang to her eyes.

"Buffy Summers, I'm in love with you. I think I have been ever since you stole my Bubba bear in kindergarden." He let out a sigh, then gave her another half smile. "Wow, that feels good to get out. I know you might not have wanted to know any of this, but I just had to tell you. You can go back to hating me now, I understand, it's the least I deserve." He got up from the chair and walked toward the camera, and stared at it for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Good-bye." A blue screen came on, as the camera was turned off. She hit the power button, and leaned back against the coach. Tears were now streaming freely down her cheeks, and she didn't even bother to wipe them away.

Angel loved her. ANGEL LOVED HER. Her heart shouted with joy. She would tell him how she felt tomorrow and everything would be okay. She got up from her seat a smile on her face, despite the tears. She looked at the t.v once more, before something registered in her head.

"Good-bye?" she whispered.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 29

The next morning Buffy marched straight to Angels office, only to find it vacant. Hearing a noise behind her she turned to find Willow watching her. With a curious expression on her face she asked her best friend where Angel was.

"Giles got a call late last night from Angel. He quit, and came by early this morning to collect his things. He seemed to have been in a rush. Buffy, oh my goodness are you alright?" Willow rushed over to her friend grabbing Buffy by the elbow before she fell over. She guided her to a chair, where she immediately sat. Buffy was having trouble focusing. The only thing going through her mind was Angel's final words to her on the tape. 'Good-bye'. She finally understood.

"Oh Willow, it's all my fault!" she cried. Willow shook her head.

"No, Buffy no. Don't think that. It couldn't have been your fault. You didn't know."

"No I drove him away. He apologized to me about what happened with the other girl." Willow nodded in understanding.

"I have to go Will, I need to find him." With that said she left the office insearch of Angel.

****

Angel entered his apartment and dropped the full box by the side of the door. He hadn't been here in months. He remember all those years ago as he attended UCLA, how he would sit by the old leather chair by the window, and reminice about the past, and what had gone wrong.

He would be doing no more of that. It was obvious in his mind that Buffy had moved on, and there was no changing her mind about going back to what they use to have.

He headed for the his bedroom where he dropped off the suitcase, and took some fresh clothes and a towel out. A long shower to cleanse all the pain away was just what he needed. He turned the water on as hot as he could take it, and removed his clothes. He ran his head under the shower head and let out a small sigh of bliss. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on soaping his body.

And then it happened. Old memories started to flash through his mind; the first time he met Buffy, their high school encounters, their first time making love, all the wonderful moments that followed and some recent ones as well.

He had come to the conclusion slowly, always knowing that he had feelings for her, but never categorizing them correctly. Now that he knew what love felt like, he had to let go of it, this wonderful yet sometimes scary feeling. And that's what got him the hardest. He should have recognized it sooner, he should have been more foreward, and he should have never let Buffy leave. There was a lot of 'should haves' that should have been done, but it was no use now. A lost cause even. She had made up her mind, and he would have to live with the consequences.

Angel let out a bone wary sigh and rested his head against the tile wall of the shower and did something he had never done before.

He cried.

****

Buffy zipped through the lanes on the freeway, pushing the speed limit at least twenty over. She had to get to Angel and tell him how she felt. She quickly wipped a lone tear that trickled down her cheek.

How had they come to this point? She could remember a time when she looked at Angel with just lust. A sort of naked lust that sometimes consummed her entire being, until she didn't know anything except Angels touch, his taste, and the things he made her feel. He was her drug.

And now she might loose him because of her own stubborness. She pressed down harder on the gas pedal.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 30

An hour later, Angel finally found the courage to leave the safety of the shower. He towelled himself off, and stepped out into the hall, wrapping the towel around his hips. He was about to head into his room to dress when there was a loud knock at his door. He headed down the hall and to the door, foregoing the clothes only because the person on the other side was knocking pretty frantically.

"Coming!"

He had the door half opened, when it was pushed from him, and blur of yellow and pink flew at him. The unexpected force and weight caught him off guard and he landed with a thud on the hardwood floor, with a warm, and female, body ontop of him.

"Uh..." He ran has hand down the persons back, lost for words until he heard her speak.

"Angel, oh my God, I found you." He pushed himself up from the floor, and found Buffy's tear stained face looking at him.

"Buffy, what are you doing here?" He looked around. The door was still opened, he was on the floor in nothing but a towel, with Buffy straddling his lap. This was almost better then a dream.

"Looking for you." Then she smacked his upper arm. "You jerk, how could you just give me a message like that and disappear? Do you know how much crying I did?" Angel got a 'dear in the headlights' look on his face. He had never been a big fan of making Buffy cry.

"I'm sorry?" She sighed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, as she closed her eyes and mumbled an acceptance.

"I take it you watched the video then?" She leaned back and gave him a 'duh' look. Her face softened then, and she smiled as more tears came to her eyes. He was quick to wipe them away.

"I love you too." He let out a sigh he didn't know he had been holding, and pulled her tighter against him. Closing his eyes, he inhaled her intoxicating scent.

"Buffy, oh Buffy. God I missed you so much." She nodded her head in agreement. She turned her head to face him, and gave him a light kiss.

"Let's not fight ever again okay?" Angel chuckled.

"I don't know, you piss me off to the extreme sometimes." Buffy huffed.

"Yeah, whatever. I think you're mistaking me for yourself." They both paused, then broke out laughing. Some things never change.

Buffy leaned back towards Angel and kissed him again, this time longer and more passionately. His hands moved down her back, and cupped her bottom, pulling her harder into him. He heard her give a hiss of approval. She ran her hands down his naked chest, and stopped at his towel. With a flick of her wrists, it fell away, and he was bare to her touch. She stroked him, as she felt his fingers move under her skirt, and beneath the edge of her panties. She gave a low moan as he stroked her, adding some pressure to her pleasure bud.

"Hmm, I missed this," Buffy moaned. She heard Angel groan in agreement. Then she felt him tear her panties off, and before she knew it, she was swallowing his member inside of her. Her head dropped back from the pleasure and she squeezed him as he glided into her. He let out a faint growl. Placing his hands on her hips, he moved her up and down, slowly at first, but as the pressure built he quickened his moves, and Buffy leaned back as well, placing her hands on the floor to help grind herself harder on him. A few minutes later, she let out a low cry as she shattered in orgasm, followed closely by Angel who let out a loud groan.

Buffy moved up, still panting, and wrapped her arms around Angel's neck and gave him a brief kiss. She rested her head against his shoulder, but then raised it again as she felt Angel convulsing. She quickly found out he was laughing quietly.

"What?" He stared behind her, and nodded in that direction for her to look as well. She did and noticed that the door was still opened. In their rush to get reaquainted they had forgotten to close the door.

"Oops," she said, not in the least bit sorry. Angel picked them both off the floor, and closed the door this time before heading to the bedroom to continue what they had started.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Epilogue

"Buffy, Giles wants you and Angel to work on the Fields assignment together. He has some basic prints he wants you guys to look over before you head out." Buffy nodded to Willow and went insearch of Angel.

He was in his office, a pile of paper near the corner of his desk, while his now cold coffee lay forgotten by his keyboard, a dangerous place to put it. She took a moment to look at him, and couldn't help but get a little excited thrill at his mere presence.

As if he sensed her, Angel glanced up from his work and gave her a bright smile.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled shyly at him, and explained to Angel what Willow had told her. He nodded, and came around to stand infront of her, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Willow cleared her throat as she watched the newlyweds engaged in a heavy make out session.

"Your honeymoon ended three months ago. Geez, can't you guys cool it for like five seconds? Remember, Giles has some prints he wants you to be on, so you better hurry up." Buffy giggled as she headed out of Angels office with him following behind her. He got a good pat on her bottom, and leaned down to whisper in Buffy's ear as she cleared his door.

"We'll be on it alright. Over and over and over again." Buffy let out a little shriek and Willow rolled her eyes as she shut the door to her office.

 

The End.


please feed Snoopy

Snoopy's fics