Blinded

Author:  Stars
Disclaimer:  Have we not established that by now?  No I don’t own ‘em!
Rating:  R – Language, Violence, Sexual Content
Spoilers:  Everything up to and including the finales of Btvs s7 and AtS s4.
Summary:  An alternate take on Angelus’ return.
A/N:  This fic was written for umbra_elf as part of the Angel Ficathon hosted by theantijoss.
A/N2:  Requests were Buffy/Angelus, Buffy/Angel, darkfic with smut
Restrictions were:  No mention of Illyria, no character deaths.


***Special Note to umbra_elf*** There was an oversight on my part and I left out the one character you requested be in here! If you are not at all satisified with this fic, please feel free to email me, and we can work out another request that I can write for you! I'm truly sorry!!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




The old saying goes, “when the going gets tough, the tough get going,” but in my case it should be said, “when the going gets tough call Buffy, she’ll fix it,” because once again there are those out there in the world who have yet to realize when certain things just aren’t good ideas.  For example, the plan proposed that involved taking away Angel’s soul so he can become Angelus again. 

Yup, that was certainly a brain trust decision if I’ve ever heard one.  Not completely sure which moron of the clown crew thought that one up, but trust me, when I find out they are going to get a serious ass whoopin.  Actually I would have thought that Cordelia would have been a little smarter than to agree to something like this since she lived through Angelus Part I, but obviously she’s inhaled too much Hollywood stardust to remember what it was like the first time around.

Oh well, you know, whatever.  They call, I come running.  That’s how it works.

All I know is that when this incident it taken care of we’re loading up the van and everyone is heading to Sunnydale, ‘cause I’m leaving behind a huge mess with the First Evil there.  Though I have to admit, Angelus on the loose frightens me much more than the First ever could.  Angelus will go for the jugular, the First… well, it can’t really go for anything.  It just talks a lot.

Wesley said he was on his way to retrieve Faith.  As much as I continue to dislike her, she’s still a Slayer, and it’s going to take all the muscle we have to lasso Angelus.  Besides, she has a much better grasp on his evil tendencies than I do.  She’s been to the dark side and back.  She has a bond with Angel that I don’t think I will ever have.  Sometimes though, I think that’s why we could never get along.  We each held what the other one wanted.  It’s a vicious cycle, and one that hopefully we can one day lay to rest.

Until then, it’s business as usual.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I pull the Jeep up to an abandoned building on the outskirts of L.A.  There isn’t really an address so to speak, but Wesley’s directions were flawless, so I’m sure I’m at the right spot.  As it’s the middle of the afternoon, I’m fairly certain I’m safe from an attack, but you can never be to certain when dealing with one of the most lethal vampires in history.  Angelus is an arrogant asshole if there ever was one, so I can’t let my guard down.  For him to push the envelope and try to ambush me during daylight hours would certainly not be beyond him.

Looking around cautiously, I finally exit the vehicle and make my way inside, stake in hand.  I holler “hello” to anyone who may be awaiting my arrival, and am quickly greeted by a doe-eyed young woman with a southern accent flanked on each side by two men with weapons.  She introduces herself as Fred and the taller man on her right as Gunn and the shorter, younger man on her left as Connor.  She then ushers me towards the stairwell and the four of us quickly make our way up the four flights of stairs.

Gunn opens a door at the top of the fourth floor and holds it as the rest of us proceed past him single file.  I used to think how weird it would be to surround myself with the people from Angel’s new life.  That there would be no way I’d fit into their environment, but as horrible as the situation that brought me here is, I feel oddly at home amongst these strangers.  I guess it could have something to do with the relationship I have with my friends and family back home.  I feel more out of place when I’m with them than I ever have in my entire life.  Its pretty pathetic and an ironic description of my life that I feel more comfort with strangers than I do with family.

I shake away the thoughts as I’m led to a large table, taking my place at one end, I look to Fred or Gunn or Connor to bring me up to date.  I’m hoping they have *some* information for me instead of the common knowledge that Angelus is on the loose and we need to get him and turn him back into Angel before someone gets hurt or worse. 
 
“So…”

“Wesley just called in.  He’s on his way with Faith.  They should be here shortly,” Gunn says matter-of-factly.

“Umm…okay, anything else?” I question.

There is silence.  Either there is something really, really big that no one wants to tell me about, or I’ve just entered the ‘mute’ zone where no one can talk.

“I think we should wait and let Wesley explain everything.  He’s a lot better explainin’ things than we are.  Plus there are some things that only he knows anyways,” Fred said in a rush of words.

She was nervous, hell they all looked like they were going to come unglued at any moment.  I’m feeling less and less confident about this trip the longer I set here.  There seems to be an oddness in the air, a sense of foreboding that I can’t seem to shake.  I look to the younger man, Connor, but he refuses to look me in the eye, which is extremely odd since he is studying me closely, as if for some reason he wants to soak up every detail.

I’m really beginning to get the wiggins about this, though it could just be me being paranoid, making more out of the situation than there actually is.  I have little time to consider that notion as Wesley and Faith appear seemingly out of nowhere.  I spy a tiny hidden door from which they’ve entered and decide that maybe it’s in my best interest to get up from my chair and move around a little bit. 

“Wesley,” I greet pleasantly, walking towards my onetime Watcher.

“Buffy, thank you for getting here so quickly.  You’re help is greatly appreciated,” he replies.

“Well, I’ve always said that all you had to do was call.”

“And so we did.  Why don’t you and I have a seat and we’ll discuss matters as they are.  The rest of you are dismissed,” he continued.

I guess it was the flat tone that Wesley took with everyone that finally made the connection for me.  It was the same flat, emotionless tone that everyone I had encountered since my arrival had had with me.  The realization that I had marched myself straight into a trap sent cold chills down my spine.  I don’t know what they did to disguise their true selves from me, but they did one hell of a bang up job, because I never felt this one coming. 

That low down tickle that would creep up my spine and make my stomach flip flop whenever there were vamps around had failed me today.  I think it was tricked into failing me, but fail it did nevertheless.

“Where is he?” I question immediately as I turn in my spot, looking from corner to corner, trying to find the blasted demon who was once again wearing my lover’s face.

“I really thought you would have been quicker on the draw baby, but I guess Wes knows how to do the magik better than I gave him credit for,” Angelus answered as he stepped out of the shadows and into the florescent light.

I guess Wes took Angelus’ appearance as his cue to leave, because when I turned again he was gone.  A rookie mistake, made by the seasoned veteran.  I turned my back on my enemy, and paid the price.  Before I knew what was happening to me, Angelus had my hands pinned behind my back in cuffs and I was being dragged none too mercifully out of the main room and into a dark, secluded area.  I was unceremoniously dropped on my ass as Angelus turned to close the door behind us.

As I sat in the dark and struggled to free my hands I could see little and hear even less.  Whatever Angelus had planned for me, he had apparently thought it through, as I could do little to improve my situation.  My hands were firmly held captive and regardless of my enhanced night vision, I could still see nothing of my surroundings.

“So...what’s it been?  Like five years?” I questioned sarcastically.  I needed him to answer so I’d at least have a feel for where he was in relation to me.

“But it felt like a hundred,” he answered in my ear, his cool un-needed breath tickled the hairs on my neck.

Suddenly I was pushed onto my back without warning.  His normally quick movements seemed even faster to me for some reason.  One moment he’s behind me, the next he’s in front, then on top.  When my back hit the hard, cold floor all the breath in my lungs escaped me.  Whether the wind being knocked out of me was on purpose or accident, the cutting laugh that accompanied that action cut through me like a knife. 

I wasn’t a naive teenager this time around, and he knew it.  There would be no treating Buffy with kid gloves, not that Angelus ever treated anyone with kid gloves, but I had no doubt he had held back a great deal the first time around.  I would have no such luck this time.  He was well aware of some of my less than glorious moments since our last meeting, and I was beginning to get the notion that I would be reminded of just how much I belonged to him.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As she lay pinned under my hard body, she never looked more beautiful.  Regardless of the misguided actions she’s taken during our little hiatus from one another, I cannot deny her beauty.  She has always been a goddess in my eyes.  The soul could see it too, but the Fucker never appreciated her the way I did, and will continue to.  I have no doubt she will struggle with the idea of how her life will be from this moment forward, but she will eventually learn to enjoy the change.

First thing is first though.  Little Buffy has been bad, I can smell him all over her, and that grates on my last nerve.  My newly made followers are preparing the cleansing ritual she will go through later.  Tasty bunch they were, too bad none of the pussies put up more of a fight than they did.  Even the bastard child of the soul’s was too compliant with my demands.  I have a feeling he was always more in tune with me than with the asswipe, but that matters little now.

“Just so we get things straight, you will never leave my side again,” I explain to her.

“Just so you get things straight…fuck off,” she spits back at me, renewing her struggle to free herself from me.

“Oh darling, I plan to fuck a lot of things tonight,” I return in a whisper to her ear.  That simple action garners the response I had no doubt I’d smell.  She can’t help but get turned on.  She wants me ten fold, she just doesn’t want to admit it to herself or to me.  Just another thing we’ll get straightened out before the night’s over.

Though I have every right to fuck the little bitch straight into the floor she’s lying on, I’m not quit in the mood to go at it like a couple of wild dogs in heat regardless of the fact that she truly deserves nothing better.  She screwed one of my childre without permission and for that she should be punished severely.  She should say a thousand ‘Hail Mary’s’ that I’ve decided to forgive that indescresion as she is not familiar with the laws of our society. I will give her a break this time. 

But only a little one.

I stand and haul her ass up with me.  Spinning her around so that her back is flush with my chest, I move her forward to a place that only I can see.  She has enhanced abilities as a Slayer, but the ex-Watcher has come in quite handy with the knowledge of what affects a Slayer and what magiks to use since he’s been turned.  I’m glad the useless piece of shit was good for something…finally.

I have blinded her to pretty much everything, even me for the time being.  She has no need for sight, she needs to learn her place, and the best way to do that is for her to be totally dependant on me.  There are of course easier methods for training one’s mate, but that would involve brutal punishments, and although she has quite the tolerance for pain and accelerated healing powers, she could not withstand the force that would be required for her naturally proud ego.  Besides, mind games are so much more fun.

“Where are you taking me?” She questions bitterly.

“To where you belong,” I answer flatly.

“Cryptic much?” She bites back, knowing that the more she talks the fewer answers she will receive.  She is much smarter than anyone, including herself, has ever given her credit for.

I continue to steer her through hallways and rooms, first left then right then left again.  Up some stairs and around a corner.  We backtrack several times.  I fear that if Wes’ magiks would fail me somehow she could easily escape, especially since I have no intention on keeping her bound in cuffs and chains for eternity.

Finally, when I’m satisfied I’ve confused her usually good sense of direction I push her onto the large king size bed that has been waiting ever so patiently for us.  She has no idea how fucking hard I’ve been since she waltzed her tiny tight ass through the front door, but she’s coming closer to finding out.  She lands with a ‘hmpff’ on the bed face down, the position to which she so rightly should be in.  Subordinate to her mate.  I only wish I could undo her wrists so that we could play properly.  Unfortunately for me I’ll have to wait until later for those pleasures.

“What are you doing?” She demands quickly.

“I’m getting ready to teach you your first lesson,” I explain casually.

“And what sort of lesson is that?  Asshole 101?” She returns.

“Well, I wasn’t planning on going through that with you already, but whatever you want baby.  You know you just have to ask,” I return coyly.

She’s silent, fuming at her choice of words and my ability to use them against her so easily.  She’s pissed and ashamed and turned on all at the same time.  As her temperature rises from her multiple desires, it’s becoming harder for me to contain myself.  But this particular situation requires some self-restraint by me.  If I go at her full on badass I’ll risk losing her to the darker side. 

There are some to which one cannot push to hard or too fast or they break like a piece of glass.  That lesson was learned with Drusilla.  I am forcefully aware that Buffy is nothing like Dru was, but there are moments when she has broken down with the soul that made me realize she was more delicate than I had understood the first time around.  I must measure my steps carefully.

I run the tips of my fingers down her back and watch as she fights to control her reaction.  She doesn’t want to let on that she likes what I’m doing, though I’m pretty sure she knows that I could gage her response regardless.  I move her further up the bed and roll her onto her back.  I know the position she’s in is somewhat uncomfortable, but she’s just going to have to learn to like it.  I straddle her petite form and crouch over her on my knees, drinking up her beauty as I wait. 

“What are you waiting for?” she finally asks after several long silent minutes.

“I’m waiting for you to say please,” I answer.

“Please to what?” she questions in angered confusion.

“Say ‘please fuck me Angelus’,” I tell her with a grin I know she can’t see.  I can barely stand to wait for the furyed response I know is coming.

“Oh you are one Class ‘A’ bonafied fuckhead.  You know that!  No way in fucking hell will I say please,” she yells at me.

“Then how about just ‘fuck me Angelus’?” I ask mockingly.

“How about just ‘Fuck You Angleus’?” she shoots back.

“Close enough,” I whisper in her ear. 

Let the games begin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I smile with satisfaction when I have her body stripped of all its clothing.  She kicked at me and cursed, but I could tell it was what she wanted.  I step back away from the bed and slowly undress.  Making her wait is part of the game, part of the lesson, but mostly just fun. 

I have set the temperature in the room to a nice chill even for me in my normal vampiric state.  The only warmth she will be allowed is my body against hers.  I can tell she is shocked when I press against her and she feels warmth where my normally cold skin would be.  Another trick by me courtesy of Wes’ magik, but effective nonetheless.

There is deadly silence between us, I can’t help but know what she’s thinking.  It was her dream as a naive teen to be normal with a normal boyfriend.  For an instant she’s in that dream.  She’s young and innocent and her normal boyfriend is getting ready to make love to her.  She has no idea that the soul took that dream away from her.  That he was the jackass that gave up a life with her to continue that fucking no-way-to-win fight for good.  But she shall, because I have every intention on letting her know.

“So baby, you like the new me?” I ask in a husky, low voice.

She doesn’t answer immediately.  She’s quiet, pondering her response.  She knows anything she says can and will be used against her in every erotic way possible.

“How…what did you do?” she asks timidly.

“Just part of the fun baby.  You like?  What am I saying, I *know* you like it when I’m all warm and fuzzy.  You liked it that time when I actually *was* human, wanted to fuck me for hours,” I say to her knowingly as I continue to rub my throbbing cock along the inside of her left thigh.

She sucks in a breath, my words have made her pause.

“Your lying,” she hisses.

“Now why for fucks sake would I lie about something so important,” I counter harshly.  One fucking thing I’m not is a fucking liar.  Ruthless bastard, there is no doubt, but a liar I’ll never be.  Bitch.

“Then…” She begins but stops abruptly.  I’m not sure if she suddenly doesn’t want to know or if she’s figured it out all on her own.  Doesn’t really matter.  I happen to like to listen to myself talk so I continue.

“It was the day that wasn’t.  The day the fucking jackass soul took back because he didn’t want to give up the good fight for you.  The day that he never did figure out produced that bastard son of his.”

“S…s…son?”  She stutters, on the verge of tears.  Oh this is going way better than I had expected.

“Yup, you and soulboy procreated.  Interesting tidbit of information isn’t it?  And I just bet the little wheels are just a turning trying to figure out what the fuck I’m talking about aren’t they?  You know there’s truth in it, you just can’t quite figure out what it is.”

“I…we…”

“Oh yeah baby, you’re a momma.  Too bad you missed all the growing up years.  Oh wait, so did the less than stellar half of me.  He let the kid get kidnapped, ripped right out of his hands.  Little brat grew up in a hell dimension.  Serves you and the soul right.  Not that any of it matters now anyway.  You’re here with me, the soul is gone, and the kid has been turned.  Now he’s one of *my* childre.” I say menacingly before I fall silent and still.

She needs time to soak up my words.  Time to process all that was taken from her.  Time in which to choose me, the only being in her life that would move heaven and earth to see her smile.  She’s still fighting back her tears. Buffy’s always been the fighting kind, but I’m wearing her down.

I let the conversation lie at that and move down her body and stop at her breasts.  Her nipples are pointed and taunt because of the temperature in the room.  She doesn’t struggle, but allows me to lick and bite and play as I please.  She’s tired and her spirit is broken, she’s slipping further into my dark world with each breath she takes.

As the night wears on, she becomes more and more accepting of my games.  She has refused little and fought even less.  Her submission has been easier than I had anticipated.  I do not trust her yet, and therefore will not show any leniency.  She still needs to learn dependency and loyalty to me.  I have reclaimed what was taken from me, and one day she will thank me for it.

Until that day, she will remain blinded.


THE END!


please feed Stars

Stars' fics